“Happiness is Today”
The other day I posted “Diamonds in the Rough“. One of the points I made in this post referred to having an appreciation of your life where it is today, especially the small, day to day things in life which we can take for granted.
I thought the following list will further solidify my point and re-inspire you to review your life where it is today and appreciate even the most mundane of daily tasks…..
1. If you have food in your fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of the world.
2. If you have money in the bank, your wallet, and some spare change, you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy
3. If you woke up this morning with more health than illness you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive the week
4. If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, or the horrible pangs of starvation, you are luckier than 500 million people alive and suffering
5. If you can read this article you are more fortunate than 3 billion people in the world who cannot read at all
Question: So, tell me, how blessed are you then??…
P.S. If this article has been helpful & you think it can help others in your sphere of influence, please retweet it, click the “Like” button, or share it via the different options available below! Don’t forget to subscribe for free.